“Adult Education 101” was the first Anglophone community Après-cours of the year.
The meeting was held on October 27th, 2021. It was brought to you by the English Pedagogical Consultants.
By clicking on the hyperlink of one of the points in the table below, you will be redirected to the precise moment of the recording when this point was discussed.
Andragogy vs Pedagogy
Adult Education Services Road Map
Description of the different Services
– English Pedagogical Consultants (EPC)
– L’Équipe Choc Pedagogical
– Services éducatifs complémentaires (SEC) and RECIT Accessibility and Assistive tech (A2T)
– RÉCIT AGE
1. What kind of networking exists between high schools and adult ed centres?
2. What is the best way to record a short lesson for future use or to send to a student?
3a. What do different adult education centers do to attract students?
3b. We are not receiving adequate government funding for our students in Francisation programs. What can be or is being done?
4. What are some practical strategies on how to continuously engage students with online learning?
5. Where do I get help?
6a. What are some tips and tricks for Hybrid teaching?
6b. How can a teacher keep individuals interested in attending class online when it is individualized learning?
6c. What are some tips and tricks for teaching all levels at the same time?
6d. What are some helpful methods to ensure that all of your students are participating and moving forward in their individualized education?
6e. How can we implement more technology in the class to help teachers push students to achieve their goals?
8. What support is available for the assessment of undiagnosed learning exceptionalities with adult learners?
9. What are some tips for teaching senior learners with special needs?
10. How do we help students keep an interest in learning?
11. Où trouve-t-on les mêmes formations pour les francophones?
12. Up to what age can you stay in the adult education sector?
Upcoming cross-curricular ans specific Après-cours
Documents and links
The Presentation used during the workshop
L’équipe Choc pedagogical website
Site des Services éducatifs complémentaires (SEC)
RÉCIT AGE website
Catlin Tucker Blog
Universal Design for Learning Guidelines (UDL)
The Anglophone community forum on Moodle FGA
Pas de commentaire