First Mathematics Community Après-cours of the year. This Apres-cours is intended for all levels of Mathematics.
The meeting was on November 30 and December 1, 2021. It was cohosted by Helen Rodriguez, teacher from Riverside School board, and Micheline Ammar, Equipe-Choc.
By clicking on the hyperlink of one of the points in the table below, you will be redirected to the precise moment of the recording when this point was discussed.
Presentation of partners and participants
Topics of discussion
1. What specific topic do your students have trouble with?
2. What specific subject do your students always do well on?
3. As a teacher, which topics are you the least comfortable with?
4. How do you support missing prior knowledge?
5. Do you have a favorite reference that you use in your teaching?
Progression of learning, CCBE and Student evaluation criteria checklist