The second Social Integration community Après-cours. The theme was Sexual education in Social Integration contexts (part 2).
The workshop was on June 3rd, 2021 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM. It was hosted by Avi Spector, RÉCIT consultant for Adult General Education and by Matthew Kennedy, educational consultant at the LBPSB in collaboration with the EPC Committee.
By clicking on the hyperlink of one of the points in the table below, you will be redirected to the precise moment of the recording when this point was discussed.
Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Hannah Quinn
– “How do you start a conversation regarding sexuality with your student?”
– “How do we discuss anatomy without resorting to binary definitions of people”
– “How do we help students breakaway from rigid/entrenched understandings of gender norms?”
– “How do we teach students about pronouns?”
– “How do we empower students to explore their sexuality?”
– “One of my students disclosed a past sexual trauma. How do I support them?”
What to expect from our network next year
Documents and links
The Presentation used during the workshop
Quebec Social Integration Network
The Anglophone community forum on Moodle FGA
Pas de commentaire