Presentation of the History of Quebec and Canada Teacher Toolkit.
– Present resources and tools in line with the new History of Québec and Canada program of study.
– Share expertise and provide guidance.
– Provide assistance in the implementation and the creation of pedagogical material and assessment tools.
Emilie Bowles, RÉCIT AGE Consultant
Alex Prince, History teacher, EMSB
Julie Robitaille, Consultant, Équipe-Choc Pedagogical
Paul Rombough, Consultant, LEARN Québec
The meeting was held on April 12, 2022. It was hosted by Julie Robitaille, Équipe-Choc Pedagogical.
By clicking on the hyperlink of one of the points in the table below, you will be redirected to the precise moment of the recording when this point was discussed.
Objectives and Breakdown of the Presentation
– Age Ressources website
– Alex Prince (EMSB): HST-4103-2 Course Content Spreadsheet
– Emilie Bowles: Resources for History of Québec and Canada
– Paul Rombough: UDL video from ACE Summit
– Learn Quebec Ressources
b. The Website structure and content
2. Curriculum Planning Tools
– Sample Lesson (HST-4103) – Act of Union
– Sample Unit Plan (HST-4103) – Act of Union
– Individualized model, HST-4103 – Lesson #1
Evaluation – Pretest
3. Supporting Learning
– La phrase histoire
– Analysis Tables
– Intellectual Operations Guide
1. Digital Document Analysis
2. Google Earth and My Maps
5. Using Forms
– Creating maps using Gimp
– Creating diagrams using Google Drawings
Question Period and Conclusion