A presentation of a variety of digital resources to be used in ESL with our guests Sandra Laine and Dianne Elizabeth Stankiewicz from RÉCIT du domaine des langues.
This webinar was held on October 17, 2022.
By clicking on the hyperlink of one of the points in the table below, you will be redirected to the precise moment of the recording when this point was discussed.
Agenda and Intentions
About the RÉCIT
The Creative Commons Licensing
– Review It!
– The Power of One
– Summer Heartbeat Podcast Series
– Inferences and Predictions
– When Reality and Fiction Meet
– Holiday Traditions Around the World
Literature and Creative Stations
Pedagogical and professional development resources
– Online Courses on Campus RÉCIT
– Applications technologiques efficaces : Tirer profit de la recherche
– The Writing Process
Directory of Digital Tools